If you accidentally deleted or lost your partition or partition table of partition is destroyed by virus accidentally, you will not see the partition you need in My Computer. The deleted or lost partition will be unallocated space in Windows Disk Management. All the files on the partition cannot be accessed. How can you recover data from the deleted, lost, damaged or corrupted partition? Even if you did not back up you files, there is chance to get your files back. In this case, EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard is a best choice for recovering data from lost partition.
With friendly user interface, EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard has three modules on main window as follow: "Deleted File Recovery" is for recovering deleted data; "Complete Recovery" is for data recovery from raw drive, format, system crash, etc. and "Partition Recovery" is for recovering data from lost, deleted, damaged or corrupted partition .
How to recover data from lost partition with Data Recovery Wizard?
1. Click "Partition Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard to enter device list where you will see the list of all physical device(s);
2. Choose one hard disk and press "NEXT" button;
3. After the 'Quick Partition Searching', you will see one or more partitions that have lost; choose the partition which you want to recover data from and click "NEXT" button; (If there is no lost partition, Data Recovery Wizard will run 'Intelligent Searching' automatically);
4. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
5. Select the file(s) or folder(s) that you want to recover and press the "NEXT" button to save the data.
Please see "Partition Recovery" for more details.